We have worked hard to attract our clients and invest in talented and committed people to help us keep them.
- BSc (Geology), Master of Mineral Economics, Diploma of Finance & Investment
- Six years experience in Mine and Field Geology with large companies (Dominion Mining, Sons of Gwalia, De Beers)
- Over twenty years experience as an analyst with top tier international/boutique firms (ABN AMRO, BNP, BBY, Hartley Poynton)
- Three years experience in Funds Management (Confluence Asset Management)
- Over 15 years corporate advisory experience with the last 8 years specialising in Equity Capital Markets transactions in Australia
- Held Executive Director roles in Equity Capital Markets with Argonaut Capital, Investec Bank & Ord Minnett
- Awarded Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia, FINSIA (F Fin), Fellow of the Securities Institute (FSI) UK and holds a graduate diploma (FSI Dip) and a Bachelor of Laws, Upper Second Class Honours from the University of Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
- Bachelor of Business, Master of Applied Finance, Certificate in Financial Markets
- Over seven years stockbroking experience as a Property Analyst with top tier boutique firms (Patersons, Bell Potter)
- Over seven years experience in property funds management with leading/boutique property companies (Brookfield Multiplex, Orchard Funds Management, Armada Funds Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons), Econometrics and Associate of Securities Institute of Australia (ASIA)
- 33 years of experience in both funds management (ex Prudential and BT Australia) and sell side broking at UBS, Cazenove Australia and Shaw Stockbroking.
- Senior Resource Analyst at Shaw Stockbroking from 2010 to 2014 and prior to that 7 years on the institutional desk at Shaws as Research Sales Advisor.
- Managing Director of Cazenove Australia for 3 years (up to 2002) and 9 years as Director at UBS Australia as Senior Resource Analyst (up to 1989).
- Senior Fund Manager BT Australia (4 years) and 3 years at Prudential Assurance as Trainee Fund Manager.
- Over Twenty years’ experience in equities markets. Working on various institutional desks in trading and sales (UBS, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Macquarie Bank in Melbourne, Sydney and Singapore)
- Responsible for generating and providing liquidity, managing and responsible for client execution services, client facilitation and trading
David Wallis Corporate
- Master of Finance (INSEAD), Juris Doctor of Law, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science
- 10 years’ experience in corporate advisory and investment banking including at Macquarie Capital and Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Experience covers a range of industries and has included working in both Australia and the UK
- Law Degree (BA LLB), Masters of Law (LLM), Graduate Diploma in Compliance
- Solicitor Unrestricted Practising Certificate – Corporate and Government (NSW)
- Certificate IV Financial Planning
- Over 17 years’ experience in legal/compliance related roles in the financial services industry
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Accounting, member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia
- Three years audit experience (Price Waterhouse Coopers)
- Eight years in finance & retail in the oil industry (Esso Petroleum)
- Over twelve years in CFO roles at various organisations in the technology & property Industries
Samantha Tingley Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) History
- Over four years as an Executive Assistant in Finance (J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Odey Asset Management)